No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.7 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.7 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.7 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.7 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.7 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.7 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.7 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.7 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.7 responses
My favorite things about my job at Cummins are my managers and my day-to-day work. I also like the things the company does for it's employees, like bring in donuts and offer treadmill desks to work at. Those are small things but make a difference to me. My least favorite thing about Cummins is that because it is a huge company, the corporate side is very strict and is not very understanding of any issues that are specific to you. Basically if you don't meet certain requirements, you're out, with no leeway or room to negotiate.
Cummins is an excellent place to work. Responsible management, engaging material, and driven coworkers makes this a place for anyone who enjoys working on technical challenges with strong teammates.
This is a great company with great people and great values. No only do they promote healthy living, but also important ideas such as inclusive, diversity, and equality for men and women.