Food & Beverage
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.23 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.23 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.23 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.23 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.23 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.23 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.23 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.23 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.23 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.23 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.23 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.23 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.23 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.23 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.23 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.23 responses
Culvers holds a special place in my heart. After being treated bad and getting both little money and hours from Jets Pizza, I was dreading finding another job. However, Culvers of Hartland Michigan took all of my worries away. Us employees are treated as family, and work as a team every day. Our owners are very kind, so they like to hire lots of people meaning that the compensation is not great, but it is worth it because we all know that we have a second home there. In the beginning, I was having a difficult time adjusting to the fast paced environment there. However, my managers worked with me and gave me a vote of confidence when things went awry. It is a fun, laid back environment and really doesn't contain many "bad apples". We work so well that we were just shy of being considered as part of the top 5 Culvers locations and we have become the hangout place for the local Hartland High School. We stay busy because we are trained right, friendly, and very motivated to do a good job.
I work as a Team Member (Front line). It’s a great environment usually full of funny coworkers. It is a stressful environment for sure, but is usually rewarding. There tends to be teenagers/young adults who work here unless you’re a manager. There is usually very good flexibility and amazing custard to be honest. If there was one thing to improve, it would raising the hiring wage a little (as Culver’s hires at minimum wage unless you are in your mid 20’s or older OR are applying to be a manager). Otherwise, I love working at Culver’s. It is a great beginning job for teens.
Working at Culver's has been an amazing journey. Everyone is so kind and hard working. We always put customers needs before ourselves. Our regulars love us but the costumers as a whole put a smile on our faces. We also do a lot of donations. For parades, organizations for children and people that just need a little more joy in there life, well and custard! Culver's is a great place to work & visit. Along with being apart of a memorable family.