Covenant Medical Center Reviews

I liked the hours and how it is flexible and able to take care of like when needed. I did have transfer to another clinic when my doctor left and I had no choice on picking my job I wanted. I would have liked to have time to interview and go to another clinic when it was my choice, not a choice for me.
Great place to Work. Friendly people, great staff. I love working here the benefits are good. There isnt any paid time off or vacations unless you have the PTo built up.
I was a great worker and the job was fairly easy. I just thought that the staff was different from any other job that I worked with at any other job that I have worked with. I really did like to have that kind of job in a hospital, but the atmosphere was just no where I needed to be.
Start Your Review of Covenant Medical Center
I work for covenant and I love it. I been a employee 5 years. I am now starting nursing school at Covent school of nursing. I am very excited to be able to attend a program that is connected to my work place. They offer many programs to help you pay for school. On my floor we all work very well together and i can't wait to be a nurse with the rest if the team.
I love working for Covenant. It is an awesome place to work because we work together to achieve the best patient experience possible. The staff at Covenant really care about the patients as well as their family members.
An excellent atmosphere to work in. Quiet and scripture reading comes on intercom every morning to help you through the day! The doctors on staff are the best!
I’ve enjoyed working for covenant. Like all jobs it has its ups and downs. I would say the biggest joy is coming to work and enjoying the people you work with. This has increased my experience working for covenant, especially knowing my coworkers are willing to help when I am in need. My coworkers have helped make my time at covenant enjoyable.
I love working for a christian based hospital, they are very caring and always offering ways to advance careers. They offer great opportunities to employees and their families. Everyone is always so nice, and we are always looking for ways to help the patients.