About Country Financial
Financial Services, Insurance
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.5 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.5 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.5 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.5 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.5 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.5 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.5 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.5 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.5 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.5 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.5 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.5 responses
Country Financial Reviews
I am an office assistant. I help my boss and customers make the insurance process as smooth as possible. I spend time with customers reviewing coverage. I make changes to policies. I answer the phone, email and faxes. I try to make day by day tasks easy and efficient.
I am an office assistant and I thoroughly enjoy working in our small local office, answering customers questions and assisting them with claims, and billing questions. The staff is small and friendly and the hours are flexible.
Working for Country Financial is good. People are friendly and want to see others succeed. The managers help the agents in ways to get more clients and there is always resources at my disposal if I feel there is something I should improve on.