About Country Financial
Financial Services, Insurance
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.6 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.6 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.6 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.6 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.6 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.6 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.6 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.6 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.6 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.6 responses
- of employees say the company is not very diverse.6 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.6 responses
Country Financial Reviews
Country Financial is a great place to work for. As long as you are doing the income producing activities, there is no reason for you to work anywhere else.
I am an office assistant. I help my boss and customers make the insurance process as smooth as possible. I spend time with customers reviewing coverage. I make changes to policies. I answer the phone, email and faxes. I try to make day by day tasks easy and efficient.
I am an office assistant and I thoroughly enjoy working in our small local office, answering customers questions and assisting them with claims, and billing questions. The staff is small and friendly and the hours are flexible.