About Converse Inc.
Clothing, Fashion & Textiles, Consumer Products, Retail
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.5 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.5 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.5 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.5 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.5 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.5 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.5 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.5 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.5 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.5 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.5 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.5 responses
Converse Inc. Reviews
My personal experience had a time span of 3 years; including the last 6 months as a supervisor. Overall, it was a great first job and you learned how to work with different types of people and realize we all come from different backgrounds but we all work together as a team and we can build new relationships with people we never thought we would ever build a relationship with. On the other hand, my store had a lot of drama that eventually deterred me away from wanting to go to work and give the customers the best customer experience they deserve.
From the moment I had my first job interview I was excited and that excitement is still there even after two months, I love to go to work every and I love the people I work with and they just don't want to hire anybody they really try to hire people who are going to work well with the current staff and also with consumers. I got hired during there remodeling phase and I which has turned out beautifully, I love that I can be part of this company and will do everything in my power to ELEVATE the brand. I also love that it is possible to move up in the company and that HQ has an active interest in their employees, I mean I know all their names and meet with each of them personally.
I have been working here for a couple months now. I must say it’s the best working experience I’ve had in a very long time. You feel welcomed there from the start, you recieve great training and the managers answer any questions you need. I would like to continue working here and continue moving up in the company.