About Contemporary Service Corporation
Safety & Security
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.11 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.11 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.11 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.11 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.11 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.11 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.11 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.11 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.11 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.11 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.11 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.11 responses
Contemporary Service Corporation Reviews
Good for work learning experience, great for college students, and you work when you want to work. You mainly work weekends. But it's you travel alot to different venues and work concerts, sport events. It's easy to move up in the company wants you learn job and write a letter to become a supervisor. Job is great for learning customer service skill and very diverse. A lot of families work here. And it's great because there is not than one branch location. I worked from the San Bernardino Branch but headquarters is in Northridge. You have nothing to loss so give it a try.
For this job I really appreciate that you are able to self-schedule, this helps a lot when you were a student and need to work around classes. One thing that I would like to see change is having early shifts, when you are just waiting before an event, be able to bring a folding chair if working a long shift. I would also like to see them check in on all communication devices as well as other equipment and I’m sure that it is fully functional and works well.
I been working for Contemporary Service Corporation for five years. I have great experience here because I get a chance to meet different people from different backgrounds. I have a chance to see some of the events that I will normal not go to see such as Texans games. The Texan games is one of my favorite events at NRG stadium because they are very outgoing and some of them are very friendly. Both teams are very friendly and they gets along even if they loses. Another events at the NRG stadium I really like is the Rodeo because it is a very fun events to work and go to. I get a chance to bring my children to the rodeo and I receive a discount off my ride ticket because I work for the company.