No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.50 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.50 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.50 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.50 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.50 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.50 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.50 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.50 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.50 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.50 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.50 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.50 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.50 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.50 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.50 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.50 responses
I love how Conduent works with their employees when it comes to personal as well as school needs. They are extremely understanding and they have a lot of career growth oppurtunities that are out there for anyone who wants to work for them. The position i work for is the Work from Home Advisor and omg i absolutely love it. Not only did this company provide my equipment but the flexibility with this company is amazing. Not including the awesome benefits and discounts. I LOVE CONDUENT!
Haven't been here long. After loosing my job with Spectrum, I started with Conduent. This company has changed hands more times than a deck of magical playing cards. Originally started out as Hall & McChesney, then Buisness Records, then ACS until they were bought by Xerox. Xerox ran the small company almost into the ground before they broke off into Conduent. Did i mention they were just purchased again? By a company called Avenue. Yep another name change for the team. Lets hope they finally found a home and the 650 employees can finally reast easier.
I like how they balance your work and life schedule. The pay could be better, yet its enough to keep you stable. Growth opportunities are available but should be advertise more. They have great vision and Medical benefits. The retirement/savings is a great benefit to invest in.