About Comerica Inc.
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.7 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.7 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.7 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.7 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.7 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.7 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.7 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.7 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.7 responses
Comerica Inc. Reviews
I really love the location of my branch as well as my coworkers. I’ve been with Comerica Bank for almost 2 years and I have the smartest and most helpful people around me. I have plenty of learning opportunities as well as room for growth within the company. Being part time can be a bit challenging when it comes to making any plans for vacations with family. Because I only have so many hours of PTO, I have to use them wisely. I only have 5 coworkers and only 2 of them are tellers so it can be stressful if I would like time off or if I’m sick. I feel as though they rely on each of us to come to work since our staff is so limited. Overall, I’ve learned a lot within the time I’ve been with this company.
I like my job. I have great medical, dental, vision, and 401k plans. I would like to have the company policies easily accessible. I would also like to get the same response from the employee handbook, HR representative, and managers, as opposed to getting a variety of answers.
Comerica provides a full ranch of employee benefits. Like with any company there is room to improve. Technology is way behind. The culture needs to be more progressive and innovative. There needs to be more focus on the employee and how to make them successful.