About Comcast Corporation
Business Services, Entertainment, Media
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.52 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.52 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.52 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.52 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.52 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.52 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.52 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.52 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.52 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.52 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.52 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.52 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.52 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.52 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.52 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.52 responses
Comcast Corporation Reviews
Increase in pay! More options to work remotely! Many of the managers are inexperienced and only received promotions because they hung around the right person. Most of the talent is at the entry level positions. If Comcast actually hired experience leaders many of the mistakes that are being made now, would definitely not exist!
I love working for Xfinity. My coworkers are friendly and caring. We do our best to help our customers save money and have the best experience. We know many customers by name, and even greet each other whenever we see one another. My managers are solid people. My schedule is great. (2 days off back to back baby!) However, work can go home with you if you're not careful. And a few customers might call your personal at any time of the day. I once had a customer call at 2am! But now, courtesy of the company, I have a work phone, and I make my accessibility very clear. It's definitely challenging to see dozens of people a day. It's very draining. I'm an empathetic person too so throughout the day I feel a range of emotions. You hear a lot of stories from people. Good ones, bad ones. Successes and failures. Promotions and lost jobs. Deaths in the family and new life. At the end of the day, I put the person in front of me first and do my best to assist them in whatever way I can.
Comcast is a great place to work. I recently began working with the company and it has been nothing but a blast. The training as been very effective and does not leave anybody behind. Hours are completely fair and nobody is forced to work longer than they would like. All of the people I have met have been very friendly, and the store maintains a healthy competitive environment. In terms of compensation, this is the best that I have seen from any technology company like this and it is definitely more than fair with great commission bonuses and a strong hourly wage.