Cole Haan Reviews

Being in the retail field for over 3 years this experience has been a good change from the other retail settings. I would like to see more promotion from within, but this company expresses individuality and making work easy.
Super comfortable shoes especially if you have foot problems, the environment is welcoming and very modern. They will aslo work around you're schedule and are super understanding. The company also provodes with quarterly bonuses and 2 pair's of free shoes every year! The company discounts are also phenomenal, we get 50% of anything in store and mostly online, along with an additional 15% off coupon voucher z
Working at Cole Haan has allowed me to become comfortable creating conversations with individuals. I really enjoyed working with my fellow coworkers. The only downside was the sales goal. Although it wasn’t compensation base pay, you had to sell a certain amount. The job required a lot for it to be minimum wage.
Start Your Review of Cole Haan
I liked the idea of feeling comfortable enough to communicate with management on anything. However, they do need to work on communication.