About Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 20 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.20 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.20 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.20 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.20 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.20 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.20 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.20 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.20 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.20 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.20 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.20 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.20 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.20 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.20 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.20 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.20 responses
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp Reviews
I love this this place! I have been working here for close to half a year and I have been impressed time and time again with the work environment, the kindness of my coworkers, and the atmosphere all together. I would recommend anyone to come and work for Cognizant; although our work is very competitive and challenges there are changes that keep us on our feet and challenges us to work better and faster. If you are the type of person who wants to be able to grow in a company and show your talents and have management actually pay attention this work place is for you, granted this is the type of work you are interested in doing.
Company is based out of India as are most of it's associates. Their work culture is far different from the United States. The healthcare company I worked for was acquired by Cognizant and their lack of healthcare technology was apparent after the first wave of layoffs left them understaffed. Since then, over 500 jobs were sent from PA to India resulting in the need for federal government assistance programs like the Trade Adjustment Assistance act of 1975; which kicks in when a company sends a disparate amount of work overseas. The acquisition process was terrible, the benefits a fraction of what other large healthcare corporations offer and having to deal with co-workers in opposite time zones was generally frustrating.
The atmosphere was great and technologically advancing. Great co-workers, supervisors and teams. I liked the diversity of food vendors that comes in every Tuesdays. On-site GYM and personal trainer.