About Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED
Food & Beverage
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.6 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.6 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.6 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.6 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.6 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.6 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.6 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.6 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.6 responses
Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED Reviews
I enjoyed working here. I really liked the close relationships everyone had in the work place together. I really felt like I belonged. They had a great balance between work and fun. The manager was very understanding and kind. However while being a marketing Intern, it was not what I expected. You could go weeks without working, which means weeks without any pay and it’s hard when your a single mom in school trying to suppot your family. I wish I was told how the hours REALLY went while I was being interviewed for the job. Again I did have a great time working here and learned a lot of new things.
I like that my current manager is flexible, understanding and professional. The company is very labor intensive and unclear about expectations. They try to put too much on the current employees, they need to hire more people so they can distribute the workload.
I have enjoyed working for this company! They are here to help you build a career and become the best version of you.