Delivery & Warehousing, Food & Beverage
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.12 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.12 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.12 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.12 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.12 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.12 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.12 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.12 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.12 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly men.12 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.12 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.12 responses
Overall everything is good, but the organization can be political at times. Pay is good, benefits are good, work life balance is good, and there are many opportunities for promotion. Overall I would recommend applying to work there!
Coca-Cola pays above average salaries and has great benefits including a small pension and adoption assistance. I am very proud of the brand but they are not moving fast enough in the market trends. When it comes to management, they are not dealing with the few bad ones that can really make an effect on an employee's career. I have pushed through and have a new supportive manager but not everyone will stick with the company and we loose a lot of intelligent and great co-workers that would have made significant contributions to the company.
Fantastic global company! Dynamic work environment, managers are leaders and growth is encouraged. Definitely have to be ready for a fast paced industry but it's totally worth it!