Clothing, Fashion & Textiles, Consumer Products, Retail
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.20 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.20 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.20 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.20 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.20 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.20 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.20 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.20 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.20 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.20 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.20 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.20 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.20 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.20 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.20 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.20 responses
I just started working at Coach at one of my local malls, and I have to say that this workplace provides great work experience for college students interested in Fashion. I am a Fashion Merchandising major myself, so Coach is right up my alley. Coach provides a competitive pay, and is generally flexible with hours which is perfect for a full-time student like myself. Although it is still retail so working on the weekends is required.Coach also gives bonuses on our paychecks called “teamshare” whenever our store meets the desired sales goal for the month. The employee discount is 65% ,which is really nice, and they have a tuition assistance program. There are benefits included as well. If you aspire to have a career in fashion, Coach is a great place to start!
Very welcoming environment. Flexible schedule. Consistent hours. Attentative staff. Supplies food and snacks almost daily. The hiring process is fairly quick and easy, i was hired and started working within the same week!
Overall a pretty decent job for busy people. If you're a busy college student this job is perfect because they're extremely flexible. It's usually really slow unless it's a weekend which is expected. It gets pretty competitive between the sales associates because they all want the extra bonuses!