About Cleveland Clinic - Akron General
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.7 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.7 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.7 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.7 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.7 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.7 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.7 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.7 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.7 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.7 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.7 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.7 responses
Cleveland Clinic - Akron General Reviews
This has been the best job I have experienced since I graduated 2018 in February with my medical assisting degree! Everyday is exciting for me and I enjoy learning the different things there are to learn. Our office deals with the elderly, middle aged, young and baby’s. I can honestly say I see myself here for a while and I am proud to be apart of their team.
I like that I can go to school and get the hours that I need while attending. I really love interacting with the patients. One thing that could improve would be being able to become semi-full time or a full time employee more easily after you've already been part time for awhile.
Coworkers are good to work with, tuition assistannce is a nice perk, pay is good. I would like management to be more involved in resolving complaints. Short staffed a lot of the time.