About Cisco Systems
Electronics, Technology, Telecommunications
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.18 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.18 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.18 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.18 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.18 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.18 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.18 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.18 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.18 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.18 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.18 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.18 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.18 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.18 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.18 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.18 responses
About the Area
- Crime & SafetyNG
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Cisco Systems Reviews
I have worked at Cisco Systems in order to go back to school to complete my Engineering degree. Whilst working at Cisco, I have discovered a company that truly cares about its' employers. Members of this organization tend to treat employers like family. The atmosphere makes you want to wake up everyday and go into work. I enjoy feeling welcomed whenever I go into work. I recommend everyone with the qualifications to apply and be apart of an organization that is truly wonderful.
The pace is slow and there are a lot of meetings . But the people are really nice and the work life balance seems to be good for mostly everyone. Most people work from home on Fridays and the amount of work differs month to month. Internal mobility is really nice and many people spend there entire career at Cisco switching different roles and teams. There are many volunteering events that happen each month so its a great way to give back to the community and meet new people.
One person in a rather senior management position was completely unqualified and was only in her jobs because of nepotism. Eventually she was removed, but only after hundreds lost their jobs because of her mis-management.