About Ciox Health
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.17 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.17 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.17 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.17 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.17 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.17 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.17 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.17 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.17 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.17 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.17 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.17 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.17 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.17 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.17 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.17 responses
Ciox Health Reviews
The biggest problem here is management. My manager did not know how to do my job, so I never received any meaningful feedback, just nitpicking and micromanagement over scheduling and productivity. The same few people keep getting promoted into positions that are newly created for them to be promoted into, while the rest of us are stuck with no advancement opportunities.
They are flexible with hours but the communication throughout the company is little to none, making you as a representative entering new health clinics every day, enter into an environment where the clinic is disgruntled with you since CIOX has lead a negative reputation with them.
Ciox Health LLC, has/ is a great company as long you understand the work. Keep your head down and focus on hitting your set goals and standards, the environment has multiple cultures and personalities, so there will always be people to get along with.