About Ciox Health
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.13 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.13 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.13 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.13 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.13 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.13 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.13 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.13 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.13 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.13 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.13 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.13 responses
Ciox Health Reviews
They are flexible with hours but the communication throughout the company is little to none, making you as a representative entering new health clinics every day, enter into an environment where the clinic is disgruntled with you since CIOX has lead a negative reputation with them.
I have worked with CIox Health since March 2016. My experience with the company has been a positive one. The one thing I like about this company is the fact that it is in the Health Information Management field which is the area I am interested in. This company has also been a big motivator to me and is the reason for me going back to school after so many failed attempts at getting an education. The one thing I would like to see change with Ciox Health is to be more rewarding with their employees. We have productivity goals we have to meet but we don't really see anything for our hard work. Like quarterly bonuses for example.
The actual work is interesting, management is very respectful and understanding. Sometimes communication can get lost since headquarters is so far away and the main communication is through email. Each location is different, my last location was a night mare and my current location is a dream. Insurance is expensive and is not the best. Pay is decent.