No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.18 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.18 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.18 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.18 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.18 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.18 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.18 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.18 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.18 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.18 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.18 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.18 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.18 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.18 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.18 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.18 responses
I absolutely love working for Cigna! This compny literally treats you like family. Not only do they care for their members, but they care for their employees too. I have been working for this company for only almost two years, and I know that this will be where I am retiring from.
Cigna is a great place to work. I've been working here for almost a year now and even as an entry level employee, you receive many great benefits. I'm currently taking advantage of the affordable health plan, 401K, life insurance, and Employee Reimbursement Program. Cigna understands the importance of balancing life and work. Many positions offer work at home opportunities and flexible schedules. They also encourage healthy lifestyles by offering health incentives, personal health monitoring programs, and health coaches.
Like the work at home opportunity and the insurance benefits, but the opportunity for growth and development there is limited due to upper management playing favorites. Lack of communication between, employer, employee, and claimants are not coherent.