CHRISTUS St Frances Cabrini Hospital Reviews

I have worked for Cabrini hospital for 8 years, ever since I graduated college. The atmosphere is like working with family. We are able to give care with the values of the love of Christ. I love working at Cabrini hospital.
I have recently came back to Cabrini and am excited to be here. The only issue I have with this hospital setting deals primarily with the pay being too low in most areas of the hospital that are in direct contact with the patients. I believe that positions with direct patient contact should be paid accordingly.
I love how Cabrini is a Christ based hospital. Everyone sticks together and we are all willing to help out in disasters. With God all things are possible.
Start Your Review of CHRISTUS St Frances Cabrini Hospital
Good place to work, flexible hours, nice hospital, friendly coworkers, good learning environment, management was attentive to concerns and responded in a timely manner. The company takes care of its employees. Nurses and doctors were professional and courteous towards patients and families.
Love the enviromenf the opportunity to relocate they have didferent locations from louisiana to Texas they also have opportunities to further your education if neccessary to excel in the company.
I love my place of employment. All the employees are nice and we greet patients and visitors with a smile. The only thing Inwoukd change if sir them to pay an incentive when we work overtime especially when we come in because of a shortage in staff.