About CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Tyler
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.5 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.5 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.5 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.5 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.5 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.5 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.5 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.5 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.5 responses
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Tyler Reviews
As a new nurse, I was not given an adequate amount of time to train. Staffing was low and the unit manager would not address it. Not enough pay for the amount of work (having to pick up more patients/more slack due to low staffing). Asked to work overtime to cover low staffing with no benefits such as critical pay like other hospitals do in a time of low staffing. Also, people are forced not to use PTO because of low staffing. Why do we have it if we cannot use it? The only thing that made it worthwhile was my awesome coworkers.
I enjoy the southern hospitality given at the facility. Individuals make you feel welcome and strive to put their patients first!
I work for a faith-based not for profit health care organization. The main focus is healing lives while extending the healing ministry of Jesus Christ. The organization cares about its patients and staff and works hard to meet the demanding needs in this new age of technology and service. With its many locations throughout the US and New Mexico, there's a place for everyone. I would like to see new ways in training. Training should be tailored to the specific departmental needs of where the new hire will work.