About Chipotle Mexican Grill
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 194 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.194 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.194 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.194 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.194 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.194 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.194 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.194 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.194 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.194 responses
What one word or phrase best describes the culture?
Based on 194 responsesReport
- of employees are happy to work here.194 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.194 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.194 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.194 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.194 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.194 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.194 responses
Chipotle Mexican Grill Reviews
When I first applied her, it was when I first transferred to San Diego State and just needed a job ASAP. Once I started working the environment was very unique, it was fast paced and everybody was very motivating. I also loved how all the managers encouraged moving up to management positions and tuition reimbursement chipotle offers once you’ve been working a year—which I was unaware of when I first got hired. Management team also are very flexible and pro students, and they also encourage as getting internships and they’ll work around our schedule. I love this company!
Working at chipotle is actually really fun. Out of all of the jobs ive worked at, ive enjoyed the atmosphere, the people and the managers! The only down side are the managers at time because everyone is young. Even so, they are all professional, you learn a lot of wholesome life lessons here. The work here isn't too hard either. You mostly serve food and clean up your area. It is a fast food restaurant so you have to move with a purpose. They care a lot about their employees, food safety and trying to promote you at anytime. The respectual workplace which is their HR, really does care about your concerns. Overall its a nice place to work, plus you get up to 5000 in tuition reimbursement after you've been there for a year!
My experience at Chipotle has been amazing! I have been introduced to several hardworking coworkers. The environment is very busy but outgoing. The starting hourly pay is great. It provides a lot of benefits. My work ethic has surely improved from working there. Overall, my experience has brought happiness into my life. I am thankful to have been hired. But although I love my job, I do believe there could be some improvements. I think hours should be distributed more appropriately. Additionally, I would like for the employees to understand customer satisfaction is more important. However, I think anyone would enjoy working for Chipotle.