About Chico's FAS
Clothing, Fashion & Textiles, Consumer Products, Retail
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.10 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.10 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.10 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.10 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.10 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.10 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.10 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.10 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.10 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.10 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.10 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.10 responses
Chico's FAS Reviews
Amazing, This is the job for anybody who loves fashion and a good schedule! Chico's was actually my first job. One day I got a call from Chico's and they said they would love someone with your computer skills. I introduce my School to them because that's where I got my Tech Skills from, in the first place. As of today, I am happily working at Chico's, answering phone calls and helping Chico's customers and I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings at Chico's.
The company pays little attention to its employees. But it does respond well to customer feedback. Employees within out store are amazing, but higher ups provide little help when requested and there is a serious disconnect between what They expect from the store and what can realistically occur. The company cares little about growth from within. However, the store manager is an excellent leader and focuses on developing her team and providing them with opportunities, even if they are outside of the company. The company is newly focused on technological improvements, a step in the right directions, but tech support is not easily accessible and often play the referral game so I spend valuable selling time on the phone (ie not making the company money).
I entered the company as a Sale's Associate at one of my local stores, with some customer service experience and zero retail experience. I was exposed to an entirely different side of clothing and retail, and a more personal form of customer service that I was not exactly comfortable with at the start. But I eventually grew to enjoy the connections, bonds, and relationships I made with the different types of people I have helped over the past three years. Although it does have its ups and downs, and share of obstacles, I can honestly say its a type of work environment that everyone should experience. It is rewarding in many ways, and has developed me into a more sociable person when it comes to connecting with people and strangers.