No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 349 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.349 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.349 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.349 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.349 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.349 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.349 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.349 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.349 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.349 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.349 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.349 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.349 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.349 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.349 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.349 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.349 responses
Chick-Fil-A was the first job that I got when I was in high school. I worked at two different locations since I transferred locations for college. Overall, I think Chick-Fil-A is a great first job for anyone! Scheduling is flexible with your school schedule, the employees are mostly all students and are very friendly. It's a fast-paced working environment and very organized. You get to meet many customers that eventually become your friends. It was a stress-free job compared to what I do now. You can discount on food, free drinks, free uniforms, but you have to pay for your own shoes.
Working for Chick-fil-a is certainly something I pride myself in, and appreciate most aspects of this company. The general workplace environment- along with my coworkers- makes working there so pleasant and enjoyable. I'd say that one of my favorite aspects of working for this company is the unbelievable leadership team they have! Which, in my opinion, is extremely important because that is the basis of having a good team. Motivation, support and guidance are qualities that 100% of the managers hold, and the results of it are very apparent whenever you walk into Chick-fil-a and meet team members and staff.
While going to school full-time pursing a career in speech-language pathology, Chick-fil-A has gave me the opportunity to work part-time flexible hours while serving our community with quality food and service! The business is growing and it has been a pleasure being able to serve so many guests and see their faces light up when they come eat at our restaurant. The diverse culture makes working at Chick-Fil-A the best experience as an employee along with the respect the management never fails to give. I enjoy seeing families come to Chick-fil-A to spend quality time. The atmosphere at Chick-fil-A is a positive one and thats what makes going to work be enjoyable, as it should be. Being kind matters, and we will always be kind to our guests in hopes of spreading love , faith, and positivity in our community.