About Cherokee Nation Businesses
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.5 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.5 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.5 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.5 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.5 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.5 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.5 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.5 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.5 responses
Cherokee Nation Businesses Reviews
Cherokee Nation does everything in their power to help you out they go out of their way to accommodate your needs. I’m a full time student and they help me so much with my schedule! They have such great benifits dental, eyes, and healthcare! You can always move up and go so many great places!
Coworkers are great. Large organization. Work is enjoyable and fun at times, tedious and stressful at other times. Pay is fine, but advancement is not always a clear path.
There is an awful lot of pressure put on you for very little compensation. There is little communication between management and front-line employees. For example, I am not sure who all the managers are. This job is good for when you absolutely need a job. I don't recommend trying to make a career out of it.