No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.8 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.8 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.8 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.8 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.8 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.8 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.8 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.8 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.8 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.8 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.8 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.8 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.8 responses
- of employees responded with N/A when asked about the ratio of men to women.8 responses
- of employees responded with N/A when asked about the ethnic diversity of the organization.8 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.8 responses
Chegg Tutors is one of the best online tutoring services. A person has to be currently enrolled in a college or university to be eligible and it pays $20/hour. It is culturally diverse and tutors from all over the world can help students that need help across the world. It has no minimum required amount of hours to work, and the staff is quick to respond to issues. Cheating is not allowed and tutors are kicked who help students cheat. Tutor's word is actually given weight instead of public school where the parent is always right instead a tutor can document issues and the Chegg customer service will help with the issues. Overall, it is a great company to work for.
Chegg is a good tutoring job that pays well, but there are some problems with the website's system. The coding for the website isn't perfect and the student-tutor lesson space has niche little bugs that need tweaking. Chegg tutor support is fast and polite but at times the e-mail system is not perfect. I'd say the worst thing when working for Chegg is the obnoxious amount of e-mails they send regarding tutoring jobs that are available when you're not online. Jobs disappear rapidly if not taken quickly, and if I get an e-mail on a job - chances are, it's gone already.
Can work when you want, provided there are students and you can snag appointments. Appointments go fast, so as a new tutor getting started can be pretty time consuming. Good pay. A queue would be nice.. also, most students don't want live lessons and live lessons are only a perk for established tutors so that tends to be a disadvantage on behalf of the tutors!