About Charlotte Russe
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.33 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.33 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.33 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.33 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.33 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.33 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.33 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.33 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.33 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.33 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.33 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.33 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.33 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.33 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.33 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.33 responses
Charlotte Russe Reviews
I love Charlotte Russe! I'm not just saying that because of the discount, although it is a major benefactor. My upper management team is amazing! They do a great job of making you feel at home, like you belong in the workplace and you matter. Aren't you tired of working where you don't matter or feel like you don't belong?? I've been with the company just a few short months and I can see the difference in any place I've worked. They have a flexible schedule that can provide you with opportunity to work when you want too! The customers are always asking your opinion and you can really show off your fashion skills. My favorite moment after dressing a customer, is when they come out of the fitting room in love! They buy the whole outfit and don't forget there accessories! I can't wait to see what is to come for me at Charlotte Russe Inc!
Working for Charlotte Russe is an amazing experience. The employees are all down-to-earth and helpful when assisting customers. That was the original reason why I applied to become a Charlotte Russe employee. I wanted to make a customer's shopping experience at CR as easy going as it was for me. I value representing a company that puts affordable clothing and the customer first. I definitely stepped out of my comfort zone throughout my three years working there. Before I would be too timid to have conversations with others, but working for this company allowed me to feel confident enough to help the customer and make a rapport with them.
The Company overall has a very nice message to the employees and customers. However, they rarely follow through with their intent of a positive atmosphere, making this workplace very tense. I am glad to have experienced retail because it is important to me to understand as many perspectives as possible throughout my life. In the end I did not have a good experience with how I was treated, they limit their employees hours to not exceed a certain amount and make it very hard to pursue a career with very little pay even for supervisors.