About Centura Health - Parker Adventist Hospital
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.7 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.7 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.7 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.7 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.7 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.7 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.7 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.7 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.7 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.7 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.7 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.7 responses
Centura Health - Parker Adventist Hospital Reviews
I loved working for Parker Adventist Hospital. I adored the people that I worked with and we felt like a family. This is the best hospital I have ever been to and I was really happy to say that I worked there as a CNA. The only reason I left parker is because I started nursing school and could not work full time. I believe that Centura Health is such a great organization, so instead of completely leaving Centura I went flex and now I can choose my schedule and go to different Centura hospitals.
Not a place to expect raises. Often duties are increased without compensation. No promotions or ladder available to climb. Very religion oriented.
Nice people, beautiful building, good pay. Stable environment, lots of growth in the area so patients will keep coming in to the hospital. Emergency department is growing and more services added.