About CenterPoint Energy
Energy & Utilities
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.6 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.6 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.6 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.6 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.6 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.6 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.6 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.6 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.6 responses
CenterPoint Energy Reviews
The salary and benefit package is very good and for those interested in learning new skills and/or advancement, there are many opportunities available. I felt that the expectations of management was fair. If you come to work each day on time and put in a solid days work, you have nothing to worry about!There were times when new processes were introduced that the explanation and/or training was lacking. This creates confusion for the work force and lost productivity. There are some managers, especially those who have been around for a long time, that simply are not open to new ideas. It is almost impossible to get them to even listen to why the existing method is creating a problem or why it is costing the company money. Fortunately, not all managers are that way. If you happen to work for one that is closed minded, it really is discouraging.
Very supportive of growth and education! Great work environment with opportunities to volunteer. The best in work/life balance and flexibility. No concerns in management support to move forward and use your skills to help promote more growth. Very diverse company that utilizes skills and abilities. Student support staff and wonderful environment for families.
The company is extremely stable. As with any utility company, things can get repetitive. Overall, this is a great company to work for. As a result of the stability it can be difficult to promote. Not because you are unqualified, but when when people get in a position they usually stay. Longevity occurs often. Coming from a technology background the environment was slower, but that was a much needed benefit in my life. It has allowed me to focus more on my family life and that continues to encourage a good work/life balance between work and home.