About Center for Autism and Related Disorders (CARD)
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.34 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.34 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.34 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.34 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.34 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.34 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.34 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.34 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.34 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.34 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.34 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.34 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.34 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.34 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.34 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.34 responses
Center for Autism and Related Disorders (CARD) Reviews
It is an honor to be able to work with kids that have autism and be a positive influence in their lives. The children are what keep me going. I am giving it a 3/5 due to its cleanliness and methods of teaching children. Also, I believe that I got poor training to become a behavioral therapist. It was kind of like, ok you did some online training and you are good to go! I believe that training needs to be more extensive and there should be a janitor that is in charge of cleaning the restrooms that the kids use, the rug floors in the rooms that have playdoe, and the binder cabinets with the kids information.
I have been working for card for 6 months now, and it has been hard work but at the end of the day is extremely rewarding. I am a therapist that works with kids and adults with autism and other related disorders. My job includes, speech therapy, functional communication training, teaching motor skills, teaching social skills, everyday life skills for example cleaning, washing clothes, chores, we also teach play skills and much more. It takes a lot of effort and consistency as well as passion to see results. This job has been so rewarding when you see changes in your client for the better it really feels amazing, and you are really helping these people better themselves. I love my job! Helping people has always been a passion of mine and now due to this job i'm able to pursue my passion.
I enjoy where I work, but the pay can be better. They only raised the pay last year to match the other ABA companies. I do have complaints about the tech side of CARD. My welligent account does not work and when I call they never pickup. I also wish they would do something for their employees during quarantine. We are currently not working due to Covid-19, but we are also not getting paid. I wish the company had a backup policy to give something to their employees. They can introduce online therapy for those children who are in need.