No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.21 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.21 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.21 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.21 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.21 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.21 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.21 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.21 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.21 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.21 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.21 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.21 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.21 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly men.21 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.21 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.21 responses
My experience at Caterpillar was very rewarding and provided me with great experience before law school. My work was substantial and had an impact on the business. For example, my cost forecasts and meetings with engineers were used to improve the products that would go out into the world and actually help people.
My experience at Caterpillar has been tremendous. I love the work hours, employees and management. I get to be hands on with some of the nations biggest machines on wheels, cool right? I would definitely recommend this company to a friend, sometimes I forget I'm actually working.
Caterpillar is a great company, especially for someone with a young family. I have worked at Cat for 7 years now and I am given the opportunity to learn new things. The pay is great for the type of work that is required of me and the benefits are amazing as well.