No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 36 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.36 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.36 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.36 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.36 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.36 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.36 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.36 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.36 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.36 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.36 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.36 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.36 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.36 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly men.36 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.36 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.36 responses
As a college student here at the store in Glencoe, I can say my experience has been completely positive! The management is amazing keeping up with associate development, department involvement, and leadership. I receive tuition reimbursement here and it is extremely generous. Benefits are too notch and 401k match. This place is work hard play hard, the whole store gets rewarded with events, awards, and lots of food. The overall culture is fun yet professional. Eventually If you perform at a certain level in any department, you can actually get a nice pay raise and an all inclusive company paid trip.
Excellent! Working as a Sales Consultant, I am proud to say I work along side a great team of not only sales, but business and inventory associates. The management team always pushes you to do better and help you as an individual to drive whats possible. The work life balance is perfect as I can work comfortably and still study for school. The company also provides Tuition Reimbursement (regardless of field of study) to both full time and part time associates.
Working for Carmax is the best decision I’ve made! They offer great benefits, pay is awesome, they work extremely well with school schedules/general schedules, staff and management is very supportive and really create a safe space/ environment for their associates!