About Cardinal Health
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 19 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.19 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.19 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.19 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.19 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.19 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.19 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.19 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.19 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.19 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.19 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.19 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.19 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.19 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.19 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.19 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.19 responses
Cardinal Health Reviews
Here at Cardinal Health we distribute Durable Medical Equipment for at home patients. My position is a Customer Service Representative. Overall this job is a learning experience for me. My interview process went well. I interviewed with head supervisor and the actual trainer of the company. They loved me and made an offer. Upon hire, the benefits were great. Our training class ended shorter than expected. We had to continue learning on the floor. I started in the fall, where holiday season were approaching. Experiencing that peak was hectic because we worked overtime to get customers orders delivered. During the holiday and deductible season, customers are mostly irate about their supplies. Overall we have supportive management and team that helps us through it.
The internship program was such a good experience. They work really hard to help you to develop in your time there and give you all of the support you need. My manager, and many others managers, were incredible and really helped me to grow. My only complaint is how they match us with the internship role, it's a matching process so you don't necessarily end up with the role you want. Overall, I had such an amazing time working for Cardinal and I would recommend it to all college students seeking a job in healthcare.
I briefly worked as a medical couries, transferring radioactive medicine to clinics and hospitals as a part-time position. The environment was friendly and job duties were simple to accomplish. The freedom to listen to music was good. The pharmacist and manager are family oriented. Fun place for students or retirees looking for part-time work.