About Camping World
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.6 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.6 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.6 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.6 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.6 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.6 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.6 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.6 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.6 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.6 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.6 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.6 responses
Camping World Reviews
Working at Camping World was a first Corporate work experience for me. Working for this company provided to be steady and reliable. The benefits available are a added comfort to a reasonable pay in place. Unfortunately, hiring opportunities are not all equal and hiring positions go to favorites or family before qualified applicants in many witnessed situations. There is a culture of greediness in the management and even encourage employees to do whatever it takes to get more memberships instead of focusing on customer service and what a moral value code would suggest.
Excellent work environment. I loved working at camping world. When the people in management know what they’re doing, everything goes smoothly.
Camping World is a fun place to work! I really enjoy helping others find the best RV for what they want. The office is nice and use of the golf carts to take customers to all of the units was fun.