About Calvin Klein
Clothing, Fashion & Textiles, Consumer Products, Retail
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.6 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.6 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.6 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.6 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.6 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.6 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.6 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.6 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.6 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.6 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.6 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.6 responses
Calvin Klein Reviews
My experience at Calvin Klein is definitely a great opportunity. If you like communicating with the customers your jobs becomes easier and you get a chance to meet new people. I was a sales associate for one year and then I was promoted to a Supervisor. Of course, I was excited with this new opportunity and to grow within the company. Becoming a supervisor comes with great responsibilities and challenges will come to surface. But it's the supervisor responsibility to adhere to these challenges in a fast pace. Overall, this job has taught me how to be responsible, customer friendly, solve problems quickly, work as a team, and be organize.
My experience at Calvin Klein was great! I enjoyed the atmosphere and really appreciated how much they cared for the workers.
Overall, working retail at CK has been good, but if one were to compare compensation compared to other companies it is very average. Growth is very slow, if possible at all, due to limited and already filled roles. As with all retail, scheduling is all over the place so one has to be used to not being used to a 9 to 5 type of job. Management and culture has been good, although from what I have heard, it all depends on what store you work at.