About California's Great America
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.8 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.8 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.8 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.8 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.8 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.8 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.8 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.8 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.8 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.8 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.8 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.8 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.8 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.8 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.8 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.8 responses
California's Great America Reviews
Great America is my first job and still currently work here. I like their flexibility and how many workers are quite understanding with one another. I learned a lot about management, dealing with customer service, organization, defusing heated situations and much more. Despite my young age, all workers seem to treat each other on the same level even if some are older/younger than others. A huge factor that does take a toll on me is the physical labor and emotional distress working in this type of environment. The park is always packed, and there are a lot of demands needed: food, guests, associates, etc. I do struggle with keeping up with it which I think can be a lot for the wage they give. With all the pros and cons, I do believe that they give a good experience for people who are beginners in the workforce/service since many tasks are fairly easy to catch on.
Working at California's Great America has been a wonderful experience for me. Being a food handling employee I was able to demonstrate my abilities as an individual to not only to my coworkers, but to the countless customers of California's Great America. Even though, I have only worked their for the summer, I believe I will remain grateful for such opportunities I had at such a workplace.
I liked the people I met while working here, everyone here is extremely social and friendly. I was able to grow a lot while being here and stepped out of my comfort zone a lot especially as a ride operator. There are employee benefits such as free entrance to the park, discounted food and other items. Overall the best summer job for a teen like me. It kept me away from boredom and I had lots of fun.