16946 Sherman Way
Van Nuys, CA 91406
About California Psychcare
Wellness & Fitness
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.15 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.15 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.15 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.15 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.15 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.15 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.15 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.15 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.15 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.15 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.15 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.15 responses
California Psychcare Reviews
My current location with California Psychcare is in Camarillo. This is where I last was hired through them. I was initially hired in the city of La Quinta, then San Diego and lastly to the city of Camarillo. I have been with the company for about three years and 8 months now. Every location branch is very different with their protocols and their systems are always updating. I would rate it an average because communication between their employees and admit needs to improve. You're paid hourly and pay rate depends a lot on your experience and education. Depending on the location you work for will depend how much support you get from administration and supervisors. Training is offered but varies by location. Great Job as a part-time employee and works around school schedules.
The application and interview process was quick and straightforward. Employers value employees and encourage self care in the form of time off, mental health resources, etc. The flexible schedule is a huge benefit and makes it easy to allocate time to other things like education and family. Overall my time here has been a positive experience and I would recommend it.
I love working for this company because they provide services to children with autism and other developmental disabilities. I have worked with this company for a little over two years and love how the staff works together with the families to help the child grow from their daily living skills to their social and behavioral skills. I do wish they provided some benefits even to their part-time employees, or at least 401K. Overall I love that this company provides help to not only the child but families of children with developmental disabilities.