About California MENTOR
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.5 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.5 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.5 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.5 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.5 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.5 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.5 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.5 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.5 responses
California MENTOR Reviews
The organization of this company is all over the place. For the entirety of my work with them, managers were not accessible, getting information has been time consuming, and there are no expectations of other staff. The pay doesn't increase leaving anyone in a situation where there appears to be no growth in the company. I love the individuals I work with but it is hard to stay at times.
I love my co workers and management. Everyone gets along well with each other and consumers. I recommend California Mentor if you are looking for a career that is meaningful, looking to make a truly positive influence in people's lives, or the chance to meet the most amazing individuals.
I like the environment. It is very friendly and everyone helps each other. Residents are taken care very nicely. Lunch is provided with free coffee. Pays for travel time as well.