About Build-A-Bear Workshop
Consumer Products, Sports & Recreation
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.16 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.16 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.16 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.16 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.16 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.16 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.16 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.16 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.16 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.16 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.16 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.16 responses
Build-A-Bear Workshop Reviews
Most amazing people you’ll ever work with. Good company, has its problems such as lack of support to their employees... but is one of the best part-time jobs you’ll come across. Wish Bear Builders got more hours, but as a ‘Sales Lead’ you get just enough to get you started in the working world. Absolutely recommend!
Every day I came to work with a smile on my face. This was a job I adored 'beary' much! Every day I would be singing and doing the heart ceremony with children, parents, teens, and just bear enthusiasts. It was always a satisfying part of my routine. Smiles are contagious and having fun on the job makes going to work worthwhile.
As a young college student, there are not many part-time occupations that are genuinely fun and exciting, but Build A Bear Workshop is one of them. The teamwork environment allows the employees to become family. The challenges set in place regarding sales allow employees to grow; we eagerly work toward meeting numbers while simultaneously providing the best experience possible for our guests. Managers are more than willing to work with school schedules, which has allowed me to stay with the company for four years as I work toward my degree. I could not have found a better place to work while I further my education.