About Brinker International
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.48 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.48 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.48 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.48 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.48 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.48 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.48 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.48 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.48 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.48 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.48 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.48 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.48 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.48 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.48 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.48 responses
Brinker International Reviews
Brinker International is the parent company of Chili's. For hourly employees, the work-life balance is flexible and the pay rate is above average in the industry. For managers, the opportunity to develop and be promoted are realistic and within reach. A new program was introduced to allow hourly employees to become promoted into a Certified Shift Leader program. The employees who take advantage of the program have the opportunity to learn from relevant online course materials and managers alike. I would recommend working here if hospitality is the industry that interests you. The company is moving in the right direction.
Management is very inconsistent, which makes for a very stressful work environment. Corporate is always trying to change the company image and focus, so it is difficult for employees to feel like they are able to do a consistently good job. Employees are micromanaged to death and criticized over every minor detail while there are major lacking issues that are not addressed. There are no opportunities for growth, and hardworking employees are not recognized in any way. Favoritism is rampant throughout management, and employees who are not reliable or competent are rewarded because they are friends with the right people. The company needs totally restructuring and new accountability.
I work for Chili's Grill and Bar under Brinker International. While the company promotes cleanliness in its restaurants, friendliness between its employees, and relationships with its customers, it falters in the ease of workflow for its employees. I find that many of Brinker's policies result in the inconvenience of its employees, which often results in inconvenience for its customers as well. Just one example is its refusal to update its technology promptly.