About Boys & Girls Clubs
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 91 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.91 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.91 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.91 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.91 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.91 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.91 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.91 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.91 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.91 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.91 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.91 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.91 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.91 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.91 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.91 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.91 responses
Boys & Girls Clubs Reviews
I grew up in the boys and girls club as a member and soon transitioned to a staff member as a youth development professional. My experience was overall great being there for over four years. Being that I'm a college student, I was only eligible for part time. However, my supervisors knew my worth and saw the impact I had on the members so they would allow me to get extra hours here and there. Management could be a bump in the road at times because seeing that the organization has grant funding, sometimes it felt like the priority of management was more the numbers than the actual members. Upon my leaving the organization, I worked with some of the most hard working overall great people as well as some kids that changed my life. Boys and Girls Club is an organization that allows the youth to have a safe space to better enable their growth to be productive and model citizens.
I love working here because it gives me a chance to impact children's lives on a daily basis. The pay could be a little better; however, the reward of knowing that children are safe and learning is better than any money I could ever receive!
As a staff, I have the opportunity to help shape the minds of those I come in contact with. I have the ability to help children, and sometimes I am even the most positive part of their day. I know that when certain children leave after Club hours, they go home to a troubled household. I work hard to help these children realize that the Club is a safe place where they are loved and where they belong. I love my job!