About Boys & Girls Clubs
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 79 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.79 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.79 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.79 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.79 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.79 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.79 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.79 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.79 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.79 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.79 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.79 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.79 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.79 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.79 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.79 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.79 responses
Boys & Girls Clubs Reviews
As a staff, I have the opportunity to help shape the minds of those I come in contact with. I have the ability to help children, and sometimes I am even the most positive part of their day. I know that when certain children leave after Club hours, they go home to a troubled household. I work hard to help these children realize that the Club is a safe place where they are loved and where they belong. I love my job!
The Boys and Girls Club is a wonderful place for young people to start off in the Non-Profit sector. The work is meaningful and the connections you make along the way are extraordinary. In my experience, communication at the club that I was working at was lacking and the leadership made themselves above everyone, but I’ve visited plenty of clubs and I have to say that it is not that way across the board. If you are thinking that you would like to inspire and enable all youth especially those who come from disadvantaged circumstances to realize their full potential as productive, responsible and caring citizens, then this is the place to be.
The Club has opened up so many doors to me. I started working as a mentor to students and now I am a supervisor of a teen site. Through my job I found my passion of working with students. I love mentoring, student development, and building positive relationships. I encourage anyone interested in working with kids to go for this job and gain the hands on experience!