About Boulder Community Health
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.6 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.6 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.6 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.6 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.6 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.6 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.6 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.6 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.6 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.6 responses
- of employees say the company is not very diverse.6 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.6 responses
Boulder Community Health Reviews
A great non-profit organization and has invested well in it's facilities. My only objection is that there are no merit based raises, everyone gets the same raise every year.
The management goes out of their way to tell employees that they're being treated/compensated well, but a basic comparison with other regional healthcare institutions shows that they're grossly inaccurate.
It's a good place to start getting some patient care experience. Management seems to be improving too, but after a long spell of incompetent decisions, so the improvement is kind of a wash. In any case, it's a good place to start a career.