About Boston Market
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.6 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.6 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.6 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.6 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.6 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.6 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.6 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.6 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.6 responses
Boston Market Reviews
I love the atmosphere, people, and overall the ambiance of the whole company. The staff is overly friendly and the job is very simple and easy ! You get breaks and the management team is very understanding of EVERY possible situation ranging from personal to workplace incidents. The food is very healthy and free from harm, for example our food contains no added preservatives, so when you sell something you can be confident that what you're selling is high quality and is in turn healthy for the customer. The people are beyond nice and we even chat and hold conversation because of the large amounts of happiness in the workplace.
Management and fellow employees are fun and possess a relatively good attitude. Certain positions, such as carver, can be difficult and frustrating if you aren't a quick learner. The company seems to add more menu items and change procedures often, so their is some frequent adjustment.
Food was mass produced, fake, unhealthy. Insides were dirty and workers were miserable and not happy. Workers were working with sanitation standards. Managers were demeaning and lazy, always sitting in the office. employee meals not free