Boston Children's Hospital Reviews

Great experience for students interested in medical careers. Certain specialities are more competitive than others.
My experience at BCH has been incredible. I am challenged everyday. There are an endless amount of opportunities available. My boss is an incredible mentor. The only thing I would change is the pace within departments of the hospital - for example, Human Resources can be slow to process paperwork and such.
As a research coordinator at Boston Children’s Hospital I was able to work with, and learn from, some of the brightest and most innovative healthcare providers. The patients and families I met were nothing short of amazing. My mentors were always willing to share their knowledge and answer questions.
Start Your Review of Boston Children's Hospital
Overall, being a pharmacy intern at Boston Children’s Hospital is like being a kid in a candy shop. So much to see, so much to give, but very little time to learn. I think that’s what’s so great about the job. You learn so much on the job, and ultimately it’s a life-preparing job where utilize almost all skill you’ve learned throughout your life span. I love working here because I know I’m doing something for the greater good and helping myself be a better pharmacist in the future.
Best place to work! Great team spirit, suport and mentorship! Teaching hospital that encourages upward mobility and educational advancement.
BCH is a great company to work for. With every company there is the good and the bad. The good is that my department (Finance) is very easy going. They do try and find ways to make things better for its employees. However, I do wish there was more room to grow professionally.
Your professional development will grow exponentially here, and you will fine tune your career path.
Boston Children's Hospital is a great place to work at and has opened a lot of doors for me. Working at the number one hospital has been a humbling experience and I hope to continue to work here after a graduate from the Medical Sonography program at Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences.
Excellent hospital to be an employee of! This hospital has tons of amazing, unique benefits and perks to both patients and families. They treat their employees well, and many employees may transfer to new departments, but rarely leave the facility. Patients come from all over the world for care here. There is a reason Boston Children's keeps being voted the #1 Pediatric hospital!
Working for Boston Children's Hospital for my first job out of my undergraduate program has been overall wonderful. I have learned many skills, been challenged, and grown both as a worker and a person. Compensation could be better, but the organization is a great one.
This place has truly shaped me into the researcher I am today. I started here after 1 year of graduating from undergraduate. I knew nothing about being in a real work environment. Boston Children's allowed me to grow and take my passions throughout different departments. It is a great place to work.
I enjoy working here there is plenty of oppurtunies for growth it is encouraged. Also there is paid time off that can be enjoyed as well as family time off to take care of family members.
I love my job here. In almost 3 years I have never once felt like I wanted to leave or move on. My co-workers are great. Things run efficiently. Pay is great. And, most importantly, my boss understands..LIFE HAPPENS!
Good place to work. Very good benefits and work ethics encouraged. Most people are nice and try to help. Somewhere working is fast paced and require lots of concentration and dedication.
My time at Children's has been humbling and has allowed me to grow in my career and in my personal life. I work alongside the most phenomenal doctors, nurses and support staff that anyone could ever ask for.
Starting my career here at the age of 22 has been one of the best decisions of my life. I have always wanted to work here, but never thought my dream would become a reality. 10 years later and I am considered leadership staff. I find that I excel at the bedside and truly enjoy what I do for a living. The unique patient population I care for is that of no other. The staff here supports each other in every aspect. We help each other when a patient needs it or check in about personal lives. We celebrate and mourn with each other during life's biggest events. I am so proud to be a member of the Boston Children's Hospital family.