About Booz Allen Hamilton
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 12 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.12 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.12 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.12 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.12 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.12 responses
What one word or phrase best describes the culture?
Based on 12 responsesReport
- of employees are happy to work here.12 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.12 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.12 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.12 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.12 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.12 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.12 responses
Booz Allen Hamilton Reviews
Worked for Booz Allen twice; the first time it was a positive experience (circa 2005); recently rejoined it and left after discovering that the company had declined significantly. Mediocre pay by comparison with competitors, ambivalent leadership, and a somewhat creepy "touchy-feely" culture. Corporate rah-rah seeks to reinforce what it may see as a lagging sense of industry self-confidence. A good place for junior staff to begin; note that the "C+ students" who do so are the ones most likely to remain.
Best place to work for! The people are fantastic and understanding. You will definitely get what you put in. You put in a lot of hours and work and you will reap the benefits. You work with your managers Instagram of working for them and everything is team oriented. You have many resources to use at your fingertips you just have to ask. Integrity is a big part of who the companies is and values. The salaries are competitive and they take into account everything you bring to the table before they make any decisions. Officially the best company I have ever worked for.
I'm fairly new to the company and have a unique working situation, where I am the sole person on my contract. However, most people work together on various short-term projects with the many different companies and agencies that BAH supports. It goes without saying that the benefits and compensation are great. There are a ton of things to do in the company and many opportunities for growth. Overall, it has been a good experience.