Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center Reviews

Flexible and friendly environment with an eclectic collection of staff. Management, while in flux, attempts to provide calm, fair workplace and are supportive and encouraging.
I am currently a medical assistant with one of Bon Secour Mercy Health's cardiology clinics that work under the Maryview Medical Center. As an experienced medical assistant of four (going on five years) One of those years spent working for this company, I do have to say that their benefits were the icing on the cake for me. They have impeccable health packages and retirement benefits that were offered, one of which was the tuition assistance which I personally took part of. With benefits aside, this clinic in particular, was extremely fast paced meaning if you didn't pace yourself you'd definitely be burnt out for sure. All in all, I really had no complaints about the employees I was fortunate to work with. Of course, everyone had their good and bad days.
This hospital has a wonderful staff! Not only am I absolutely thrilled to work here, but I'm also thrilled to be part of an institution that has helped so many people.
Start Your Review of Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Although I am PRN, I can work as much as I want to. Overtime is never an issue. I get paid a lot more than I would if I went to another health system near by.
Bon Secours is a good company to work for. They offer medical care to those who cannot afford medical insurance. They do offer good help to those in need and it is nice to be a part of that.
I can honestly say I have loved working for Bon Secour since the first day. I have had the opportunity to meet wonderful coworkers that are positive, charismatic, and have the same outlook I do - being good help to others. Being a Rehab Tech travelling to numerous different clinics has allowed me to continuously learn and connect with others. I truly enjoy my job!
Staff are very friendly and dutiful. The location is close to my house so I love that too. Work hours are very flexible. Excellent benefits towards Education.
Short staff most of the time
Bon Secours is the first Medical Organization I’ve worked for where I can truly say they care about their employees. I also have the privilege to work in a peaceful environment, where their is no drama among co-workers. I also admire the fact that they call themselves a ministry, and have religious values. A change I would suggest is just more communication/recognition from HR with employees. Thank you.
I enjoy it feels like family, like most jobs had its ups and downs, but I look forward to coming/going to work.
The only thing I would change is the organization and the raise in compensation annually
I enjoy working there. It's almost like family. You have opportunities to enhance your skills by just asking to either participate in certain patient care and also offering to assist.