About Bob Evans Farms
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.38 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.38 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.38 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.38 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.38 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.38 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.38 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.38 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.38 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.38 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.38 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.38 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.38 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.38 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.38 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.38 responses
Bob Evans Farms Reviews
Love working here at the Nottingham location in MD. Management is wonderful, they really care about their employees as people and as human beings. Are always open to schedule changes each semester when I register for new class. Mrs. Carrol is fantastic and makes work enjoyable every single day!
I actually like my job. The managers are great and it's not a hostile environment like it was with past managers. The hours are very flexible which is good being in college and only being able to work certain days. I'm not the only college student who works here and their hours are based around their school schedule as well. Everyone gets along for the most part, and it's like family with my co-workers. The only thing I would change is the fact that a lot of people don't stay long. It's hard keeping people and finding someone who actually wants to work, but I guess that's everywhere and not just as Bob Evans.
I have been with this company on and off since 2016. I definitely have a love, hate relationship with this place, I first started as a server then a host then kitchen prep and shortly after that I cooked. I really have grown as a person while at this job. When I began serving I was extremely shy, but after months of working I came out of my shell and learned the flow of the restaurant with the help of my coworkers. This a place where you can come in and be apart of a family, I love all of my coworkers and it really helps because I am not only a full time student, but I also work full time. I think something that could help the company change would be to offer PTO for full time employees. And maybe look into changing the recipe for the hashbrowns.