2202 North West Shore Boulevard
Tampa, FL 33607
About Bloomin' Brands
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.20 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.20 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.20 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.20 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.20 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.20 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.20 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.20 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.20 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.20 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.20 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.20 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.20 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.20 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.20 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.20 responses
About the Area
- Crime & SafetyNG
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Bloomin' Brands Reviews
I have worked for Bloomin' Brands for approximately 4 years now through Outback Steakhouse as a host and server. I have always felt that the company is fair to their employees and dedicated to providing for them, even on the small level. My managers at Outback have only ever been kind and understanding to the workers, yet diligent in keeping them in line to best serve the customers. I have grown dramatically in my confidence and ability to handle pressure through working at Outback. I have never question if the managers or local managers did care for my personal well being in addition to the company, because I know in the everyday occurrences that they do. I have enjoyed working here a lot!
I have worked for Outback Steakhouse going on 4 years in August. It is a great company to work for and the staff and management are like family to me. I have had the opportunity to move up and do more then just serve. Since I started working for the company, I now also Head wait, Train, and Key. This has given me an opportunity to learn more about the service industry and to add more skills to my resume. Outback offers many perks such as paid vacations and benefits. They also have competitions for employee's to win money, and do good things for their employee's and the community. I have always loved keeping busy at work, and never had a problem with that at Outback! The money their is extremely consistent! I would encourage anyone to work with this company!
I really like this company. I have worked at Bloomin' Brands since 2012. I am a server/bartender. I really have enjoyed my time at the company. The only things that I currently do not like is the new tipshare structure. Not only do hosts get more tipshare than they used to, but now more hosts are staffed than before. They are staffed so that they can also roll silverware so that the company doesn't have to pay someone $10/ hour to do that like they used to. It saves the company labor costs, but it has significantly reduced my income. I work and go to school, and it has been difficult making ends meet recently because of the new tipshare structure.