About Big Y Foods
Food & Beverage, Retail
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.9 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.9 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.9 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.9 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.9 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.9 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.9 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.9 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.9 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.9 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.9 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.9 responses
Big Y Foods Reviews
The atmosphere is very nice. They really make you feel like a part of a family. Sadly, this seems to be stronger than the workplace environment. Advancements are somewhat lacking, even when someone is dedicated with prior experience. Benefits are good and they do make their employees feel liked, just not desired.
I have worked for Big Y for many years and I can say from experience that this company cares about their employees, and provides opportunities and benefits that are hard to find elsewhere. The people are great and I have made many friends in my time there.
They set the standard in efficiency within a retail market, as well as strive for as much training possible. The work-life balance varies on what position you hold.