About Best Western International
Hospitality & Tourism
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.21 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.21 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.21 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.21 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.21 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.21 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.21 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.21 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.21 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.21 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.21 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.21 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.21 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.21 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.21 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.21 responses
Best Western International Reviews
Working for best western has been amazing. It gives you really great skills such as computer, phone, and customer service skills. The company is really friendly and the skills are perfect for your resume and has the kind of qualifications that employers look for. The job is fast paced but I think it’s a good challenge and good attribute to have. The best perk is, when working as a front desk there's some down time when no guests check in, and in that time you can do your homework so I never fall behind on my classes. Its the perfect job for college students!
I've been working at Best Western for a short time, especially with Corona cancelling all the recent events, but what I've seen has all been great. The mangers are great at communicating with and helping all the staff if we need it. Great place to work!
The job itself is wonderful. I really love the job and the work itself. Best Western offers some of the best perks for their employees. Such as, great compensation, excellent benefits, opportunities for growth, and awesome work/life balance. Best Western has a consistently changing environment with the ability to handle complex issues, including the ability to diagnose root causes and resolve them in a timely manner. They have a self-motivated attitude with a desire to help all their employees succeed by giving positive feedback to each employee. Day to day, I provide clients with information pertaining to reservations, product availability, background, price and products information, and on the services policies and procedures. Over all, it’s a great place to work.