About Bed Bath & Beyond
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.77 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.77 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.77 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.77 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.77 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.77 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.77 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.77 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.77 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.77 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.77 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.77 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.77 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.77 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.77 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.77 responses
Bed Bath & Beyond Reviews
They are trying to change things BUT, management is a joke! There are times where there will be NO managers/supervisors available as well as no escalation agents available to assist you. Mind you, this company screws up A LOT. It's also very annoying to explain why customer's cards are declining online for us but literally no where else. So, they are forced to place the order with us. There's no explanations for MANY things. Good things are, they are starting to offer monthly bonuses if your stats are good, one hour lunch breaks for full time employees and some opportunity to go up in the call center.
There was an opportunity for advancement. I started with the company long ago so things have changed in that department. Once you move up to management, the pay is very competitive, however, there are not many opportunities for management positions any longer. You will work long hours and usually are only "coached" when you do something wrong, rarely praised when you achieve something that is significant.
Working here was not my favorite, however it helped pay the bills. The original staff that I was hired on with was an amazing group of caring and hardworking folks. Management drastically changed one by one as all the original managers left the home feeling was never the same. The new managers had not a single hard working bone in their bodies or even an ounce of compassion. Working there then became the worst part of my day. Bed Bath & Beyond used to be a fun an exciting place to visit and now I dread having to step into that store and see the people working there with all the drama they make up on the daily.