About Bed Bath & Beyond
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.65 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.65 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.65 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.65 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.65 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.65 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.65 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.65 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.65 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.65 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.65 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.65 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.65 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.65 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.65 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.65 responses
Bed Bath & Beyond Reviews
They are trying to change things BUT, management is a joke! There are times where there will be NO managers/supervisors available as well as no escalation agents available to assist you. Mind you, this company screws up A LOT. It's also very annoying to explain why customer's cards are declining online for us but literally no where else. So, they are forced to place the order with us. There's no explanations for MANY things. Good things are, they are starting to offer monthly bonuses if your stats are good, one hour lunch breaks for full time employees and some opportunity to go up in the call center.
Overall, I enjoy this job. I work in the operations departments and find the intranet systems to be very useful and more efficient, compared to other retail jobs I have worked. Processes within the store, like receiving and price management, are straightforward, and most of the technology we use is modern. My one main complaint would be with the management within my store. There is a blinding lack of communication that greatly hinders the store's efficiency; however, this does not seem to be the case throughout the company, or at least through my district.
My store had a small business atmosphere at times, which was nice. I have been there three years. Through the four store managers, two have been completely incompetent and two have been good or very good. The managers can really have a big effect on the atmosphere. Overall most of the co workers I encountered were nice people. The training was piss poor at best. The "classes" given for the products were rushed and uninformative. Overall I might some great people there, but I will never being going back.